No products in the cart.
- Hi-Techsoft has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The information we collect is used to improve and make our Business Services better including the content of this website. The information we collect is also used to notify consumers about updates to our website. We do not sell, rent, exchange or distribute your private information to any outside parties.
- The referring URL is logged whenever you view a page on the Hi-Techsoft Services website. This allows us to see which areas are more popular than others on the website, the paths taken to reach each page, and it also allows us to gauge the effectiveness of any promotional programs we may be running at the time.
- Hi-Techsoft website runs Google Analytics to view visitor information and other visitor analytics provided by the service.
- All such information is gathered globally rather than individually, and no information is linked to any identifying information about you. Such aggregated data may be disclosed, for example, to potential and current advertisers providing them with information about the number of people viewing their ads and how many have clicked on them. No personal information is collected by Hi-Techsoft from visitors to the website, when viewing pages, or when navigating a direct link.
- Hi-Techsoft ensures appropriate security of the information the user submits. From the moment Hi-Techsoft has received the information, it will be processed with the greatest confidentiality and security, which legislation requires.
- The registration of your IP address is part of our system administration and the IP address does not give us the possibility of identifying you as a person.