No products in the cart.
A Good Content Management System Should
- Have an intuitive graphical user interface and should be easy to understand and use, even to a non technical user.
- Allow custom designing of the frontend so that the website can have an unique look and feel.
- Be highly extensible by allowing plug-ins and modules to build upon or add to core features.
- Not need a programmer to set up and run.
- Be secure and compatible with best practices and open standards.
- Have extensive documentation and community support.
- Pick a great CMS to start with and design, development and deployment of your website will be considerably easier.